Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank you, NWISC!

Tonight nearly concludes our 2010 NWISC summer documentary program. We have just two short days left together, but tonight we held our final event at the p:ear gallery and it was such a success. After nearly 7 weeks working with 9 talented, smart and optimistic college students from around the country, I am so impressed with how far they have come. A few of our fellows had a some experience working with media, but for the majority this was their first adventure into storytelling, production and editing.

I am so proud of each and everyone one of them and I feel honored to have had the experience to work with them throughout the summer. I know they are walking away with a lot of learning, but I also know that I learned so much from each of them. To the NWISC class of 2010, thank you!

Check out some of their work! As soon as I can I will post some of their audio projects, but for now, please enjoy their video documentaries.



2 comments:

Tiffany Schaffeld-Cruickshank said...

These are lovely! After hearing so much about the videos throughout the process, it is great to see the final product. The videos turned out wonderfully and you should be proud of your students and your work as a teacher :)

kimkaralekas.com said...

You are wonderful, so glad you got the opportunity to do this!!