Sunday, April 18, 2010

Travel Update

I am realizing that it's really hard to keep up with my own blog while traveling and writing for a separate blog. So far we have traveled from Washington DC to Wyoming. We made it to Wyoming yesterday and today we spent the afternoon in Vedauwoo. Here are some beautiful pictures compliments of Brandon. I know I should be taking my own photos, but he takes such lovely pictures and is doing a wonderful job of documenting our journey.




Reaching Wyoming was like a breath of fresh air and I instantly felt at home. It is so beautiful here and I can only imagine how Montana will be. I love this part of the country so much. Every time I travel past my own region I am reminded of how beautiful home is and how much I love the northwest. If you've never been, you owe it to yourself to visit. I'm really happy I am finally seeing Wyoming and soon, Montana.

In other news, Brandon and I have decided to start a little show. Here is our first episode:


Also, I haven't forgotten about the new edition of Hotel Notes and I will be getting caught up as soon as I can. I will let you in on this: The secret to finding a great place to stay is to look for a hotel using "garden" in its name. MAJOR successes with those. More to come :)

3 comments:

Workin' I.T. said...

Ahhh I love this.

pablospina said...

That video was awesome! (very creative)
Keep up the good work!!
Regards.

Tiffany Schaffeld-Cruickshank said...

YOU ARE HOME!