Friday, January 22, 2010

Unemployed Day 2: Bucky's Mind Part One

Psychic Phenomena from universe on Vimeo.

This morning I spent a few hours with "Buckminster Fuller: The Lost Interviews," which comes from a series done by Damien Simpson on his 70s show Psychic Phenomena.

About a week ago I read the Wikipedia entry about Bucky and realized I really wanted to know more. I'm still digesting the first interview, but I have to say, I am very taken with Buckminster's philosophy and blown away by all this man knows. I'll post a full review once I finish the interviews.

I also got to spend lunch with Mark Rukman. Mark and I crossed paths during our time at ID Branding. It was great to work with Mark for the short time we had. Brand strategy and account planning are two different things, something I will be diving more into with my time off. Mark is a great account planner, and I am glad to have him as a friend.

Finished the day by baking some delicious cookies.

Yeah, they really are as good as they look :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I really like the "Quirks" section of that Wikipedia article.

And I am proud of you for staying busy in unemployment land- you're a rock star.

Tiffany Schaffeld-Cruickshank said...

Yum...