Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Every year my little brother Alex, my mom, my step-dad, and I go to pick out our Christmas tree. This year I was home a week later than usual and my mom insisted that we wait until I was home from school so we could keep tradition and go all together. By this time it was snowing and we have been snowed in all week. Needless to say, we didn't get a chance to get a tree, but I was not about to let Christmas day arrive without one. Tonight, my step-dad Gary and I got to work and put this one together. I kind of love it, a lot.




6 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so proud of you! It's just as beautiful as a green tree. See you SOON.

Loganius said...

What brand of tin foil is that?

Ashly Stewart said...

I should have known you would go and ask me a question.

The brand is HomeBest and the product is Awesome! I don't think it's the brand my mom typically goes with, but I would give it a pretty good quality rating when it comes to Christmas tree making.

Tiffany Cruickshank said...

So creative :) Love it!

Sara said...

This is the best Christmas tree EVER. It will be saved and cherrished in our household forever bringing forward memories of the 2008 snowbound Christmas. Ashly is the best most creative University of Oregon college student in the family!

Ashly Stewart said...

She's my mom, she has to say that :) Thank you!