Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Death by Budget Gourmet

Budget Gourmet = NOT FOOD



Don't ever eat this product. It is terrible and gross. I am embarrassed that I even had it in the first place. No one is poor enough to eat this stuff. I think they are like a dollar at the grocery store, I would rather eat almost anything else, or maybe just nothing at all. It had been in my freezer for quite sometime, just waiting for that long, broke, no groceries kind of day. I mean, I ate it a few days ago and I am still angry. It is not even a meal, it is pure microwave hell. It is bad karma and leaves you feeling more malnourished than before you ate it.

Nothing could save this brand, Michelina's you need to just stop.

3 comments:

Nate said...

OMG STFU!!1 UR DISSIN ON MY FAV DINNERZ!

Momkiss said...

lol. actually the macaroni and cheese one isn't all that bad.

megan pants said...

We went to an Italin place in China and they basically served us this.